.com/. -- Terry Francona likened the atmos

Odpovědět
carrie567

.com/. -- Terry Francona likened the atmos

Příspěvek od carrie567 » Pá 14. Črv 2019 4:57:16

COOPERSTOWN, N.Y. -- Greg Maddux and Tony La Russa will not have logos on their Hall of Fame plaques. The decision was announced Thursday by the Hall, which said Joe Torres plaque will have the logo of the New York Yankees. Plaques for Tom Glavine and Bobby Cox will have Atlanta Braves logos, and Frank Thomas will have the logo of the Chicago White Sox. The six will be inducted during ceremonies on July 27. The managers were elected last month by the Halls expansion-era committee and the players were chosen this month by the Baseball Writers Association of America. Of the 300 previous Hall members, 86 have caps with logos and 42 dont have caps. Maddux began his big league career with the Chicago Cubs from 1986-92, winning the first of his four Cy Young Awards in his final season at Wrigley Field. He was with the Braves from 1993-03, winning Cy Youngs in his first three seasons in Atlanta, then returned to the Cubs from 2004-06. He also played for the Los Angeles Dodgers and San Diego Padres from 2006-08. "I feel good about it, I spent half my career in Chicago and half of my career in Atlanta," Maddux said during a news conference in Arlington, Texas. "I love both places. Obviously, I feel like I had more success as a Brave. We did get a World Series there, but I kind of came up a Cub. For me, I couldnt pick. I really couldnt. ... So Im going to go in neutral, I guess." Hall President Jeff Idelson said a logo makes sense for those "whose most compelling contributions clearly took place with one team" and not having a team logo is "equally acceptable" for those whose careers were built significantly among multiple teams. "Regardless of the selection, a Hall of Famer belong to every team for which he played or managed, as well as every fan who followed his career," Idelson said. La Russa managed the Chicago White Sox (1979-86), Oakland (1986-95) and St. Louis (1996-11), winning World Series titles in 1989, 2006 and 2011. "The Chicago White Sox gave me my start in the game as a big league manager for my first eight seasons in my 33-year managerial career," La Russa said. "In Oakland, we recorded four first-place finishes in 10 years, winning three pennants and a World Series. And in St. Louis, our clubs won three pennants and two titles in 16 years. Its the totality of the success of each of those three teams that led me to Cooperstown, so I am choosing to not feature a logo so that fans of all clubs can celebrate this honour with me." Torre managed the Yankees from 1996-07, winning Series titles in 1996 and from 1998-00. He also managed the New York Mets (1997-81), Atlanta (1982-84), St. Louis (1990-95) and the Dodgers (2008-10). "When I became the manager of the New York Yankees, it was an opportunity to realize my lifelong dream of winning the World Series," Torre said. "We were fortunate enough to succeed in our first season in 1996, and in the years that followed, we wrote some great new chapters in Yankee history." Decisions were relatively simple for the others. Glavine pitched for the Braves from 1987-02 and in 2008, spending 2003-07 with the Mets. Choosing the Braves was easy for Glavine, who said he knew it had to be a tough decision for Maddux because of his time with the Cubs. Still, Glavine is surprised about Maddux choosing no logo. "It still was a lot of fun for me to be his teammate," Glavine said before the annual dinner of the Boston chapter of the BBWAA. Cox managed the Braves from 1978-81, managed Toronto from 1982-85, then returned to Atlanta as general manager. He became the Braves manager again in 1990 and stayed through 2010, leading Atlanta to 14 straight division titles and a World Series championship in 1995. Thomas was with the White Sox from 1990-05, then split 2006-08 between Oakland and Toronto. Wholesale Bruins Jerseys . Anaheim Ducks Reassign D Colby Robak to Norfolk Admirals (AHL). - Team Website D Eric Brewer (foot) removed from injured reserve. Cheap Bruins Jerseys .J. Mayo made seven three-pointers and scored 25 points, Ersan Ilyasova added 20, and the Milwaukee Bucks placed seven players in double figures in a 130-110 rout of the Philadelphia 76ers, who lost their 11th straight game on Monday night. http://www.cheapbruinsjerseys.com/. -- Terry Francona likened the atmosphere at Kauffman Stadium on Tuesday to a playoff game in October. Cheap Bruins Jerseys China .The result meant Juventus will spend the winter break three points clear of Roma after the league leader beat Cagliari 3-1 on Thursday.Milan remained seventh ahead of the rest of the weekends fixtures, but was provisionally two points behind third-place Napoli in their duel for the final Champions League spot. Cheap Boston Bruins Jerseys . A quick first step to get to the hoop for a layup. A rousing dunk on the break off a high outlet pass saved by teammate Ramon Sessions.LONDON - Saido Berahino was rewarded for his prolific form for West Bromwich Albion by earning a first call-up by England on Thursday, while winger Theo Walcott is back despite playing only 10 minutes for Arsenal after a 10-month injury absence.There were also recalls for midfielders Ross Barkley, Stewart Downing and Michael Carrick ahead of Englands European Championship qualifier at home to Slovenia on Nov. 15 and a friendly against neighbour Scotland in Glasgow three days later.Captain Wayne Rooney was included in a 26-man squad and is set to make his 100th appearance for England against Slovenia.The Burundi-born Berahino is the top-scoring English player in the Premier League with seven goals in 10 matches, and his goals have also helped Englands under-21 team into next summers European Championship.England manager Roy Hodgson said he only hadnt called up Berahino earlier because of his importance to the under-21s.Theres no reason to pass over his credentials yet again, Hodgson said. Im sure Saido will come wanting to play, but he faces stiff competition and he understands that. Hes not just there for the learning process.Walcott only returned to action last weekend from damaged cruciate knee ligaments after careful rehabilitation at Arsenal. Hodgson sees Walcott as a key member of his attack but may not select him in the upcoming games.He is continuing with a fitness program that we will have to make certain that we do during the time he is with us, Hodgson said. We have given him and his club the guarantee that we will do that. (Arsenal manager) Arsene (Wengger) is happy for us to take him.dddddddddddd.Daniel Sturridge — Rooneys first-choice partner up front — is still missing with a calf injury and Hodgson never entertained the idea of selecting the striker after a call to Liverpool enquiring about Sturridges fitness wasnt returned by manager Brendan Rodgers.Ive left a message for Brendan — the message was that its pretty obvious that (Sturridge) is not fit, Hodgson said, and Brendans not rung back to counter that he actually is.Liverpool right back Glen Johnson was overlooked, perhaps signalling the end of his international career with Hodgson preferring youngsters Calum Chambers and Nathaniel Clyne.England is top of Group E in qualifying for Euro 2016 after opening with three straight wins. Slovenia is second on six points.___England:Goalkeepers: Fraser Forster (Southampton), Ben Foster (West Bromwich Albion), Joe Hart (Manchester City).Defenders: Leighton Baines (Everton), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Calum Chambers (Arsenal), Nathaniel Clyne (Southampton), Kieran Gibbs (Arsenal), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Luke Shaw, Chris Smalling (both Manchester United).Midfielders: Ross Barkley (Everton), Michael Carrick (Manchester United), Stewart Downing (West Ham), Jordan Henderson, Adam Lallana (both Liverpool), James Milner (Manchester City), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Raheem Sterling (Liverpool), Andros Townsend (Tottenham), Jack Wilshere, Theo Walcott (both Arsenal).Forwards: Rickie Lambert (Liverpool), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Daniel Welbeck (Arsenal), Saido Berahino (West Bromwich Albion). Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

verosfortis

Re: .com/. -- Terry Francona likened the atmos

Příspěvek od verosfortis » Pá 25. Říj 2019 16:57:24

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

verosfortis

Re: .com/. -- Terry Francona likened the atmos

Příspěvek od verosfortis » Ne 15. Pro 2019 4:19:53

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

Odpovědět