Are my stats good enough?

Odpovědět
Smarthuiyuan

Are my stats good enough?

Příspěvek od Smarthuiyuan » Po 30. Lis 2020 9:07:35

In cash, I only have 188k. However, I have a Dragon scimitar as a weapon with RS gold no armour, so that is another 100k. Will it cost me a lot to beat DT or a bit for my money? Are my stats good enough? Alright, one reason I want members would be to try out the Roleplaying worlds. The wiki has little information on these. (Absolutely nothing) Now the description in the game manual said that the NPCs speak to you differently, to help alleviate the roleplaying experience. I assume this means that your characters doesn't say anything whatsoever and their dialogue changes to compensate for this. My questions are only these. How do they implement this? (Dialogue seem forced, natural or desiring?)

Are there some other tools to aid in Roleplaying? (An option to find the bios of other players.) Are there any problems with these worlds? Or an I simply get a detailed explanation about them? This would save me time at the event lets say a major glitch exists. I really don't know what is hard to comprehend. Basically I'm interested about how good the RP element has been implemented the RP worlds.

I also wish to understand how others behave at the RP world, if they actually behave as though they should or do they ignore the RP tag and just treat it as another world. The reason for this is that I'm too cheap to OSRS buy gold purchase associates and try it out for myself until after I complete every F2P quest. And I'm too impatient too wait to discover more.

Odpovědět