I wanted to play the NA version but I'm having all sorts of issues on PC

Odpovědět [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nanlina
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I wanted to play the NA version but I'm having all sorts of issues on PC

Příspěvek od Nanlina » Čt 09. Črc 2020 9:57:25

Well I am bummed, I wanted to play the NA version but I'm having all sorts of issues on PC. I tried installing it through the MS Shop on a secondary drive and it dumped a bunch of files from the main directory of the drive (probably MS Store stuff) and then some data in my Documents directory. I uninstalled it through the Start menu and it didn't appear to PSO2 Meseta eliminate anything, and that I had to fiddle about with permissions to receive all of the stuff in the root directory to delete. Tried installing through the store and it keeps saying"Something happened on our end. Anyhow I'm frustrated that Microsoft apparently can not figure out without dumping crap wherever it wants, how to install programs on a drive in 2020.

If you're willing to give it yet another try, I would advocate using PSO2 Tweaker. That supports installing drives. If you go this route, you will want to join the PSO2 Discord server and read the instructions on doing as it's a little wonky evading the Store Install path. I rebooted my computer and it is downloading from the MS Store. I saw the PSO2 Tweaker devs added support for NA link, so I'm going to try it using the first download from the MS shop and see whether Tweaker will update it. I started the PSO2 Tweaker I and it's currently downloading and installing the NA version for me personally on my drive. Neat!

What I want to know is how they will handle accounts on different platforms (Steam)... am I going to need to begin over or will I somehow be able to associate my XB account I've been playing on PC with and continue on? If I'm going to have to begin over and lose the money/time I've spent then I'm going to quit playing before the Steam version is available because I don't like how Microsoft handles accounts and the purchases. Not true, never really had a problem with running Halo MCC. Halo utilizes Phantasy Star Online 2 Bar, which doesn't bugger out every couple days. Gambling Services that PSO2 uses differs. Gaming Services is cancer and never functions + requires script which takes reboot to un/reinstall (I hate rebooting and should not desire to, as a linux lover ffs), Game Bar behaves.

Its still, just saying. I am not saying we all know for sure it WON'T occur but when you consider that: the NA variant already has global evaluations. Phantasy Star games that are Previous consistently had NA and EU discuss servers. Well making the recent NA variant a variant only seems more likely and possible.

The justification was SEGA's need to be able to handle their own JP version without having to be concerned about the industry. The few times they talked about this they mentioned having the ability to deliver place exclusive upgrades after all... in PSO2's situation, they didnt need to be paying global rights to collab nor to consider if collabs with specific businesses like Dawson or any vague anime could be relevant to the Western players to warrant the expense of global rights. SEGA needs the buy meseta pso2 variant that which would app

Odpovědět [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable